The Hon Dan Tehan MP
Dan Tehan was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans' Affairs, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of Anzac and Minister for Defence Materiel on 18 February 2016.
Following the 2016 Federal election, Dan Tehan was re-appointed as Minister for Veterans’ Affairs and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC by the Prime Minister, the Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP.
Minister Tehan has also been appointed the Minister for Defence Personnel and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Cyber Security.
The Minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
From this web site you can access information in relation to the Minister's Department of Veterans' Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
- Australians urged to support Legacy during annual appeal - 29/08/2016
- Students honour Australian Vietnam veterans - 24/08/2016
- DVA supports vibrant veteran networks - 24/08/2016
- Veterans helping veterans receive $4m boost - 24/08/2016
- Vietnam Veterans Day and the 50th anniversary of the Battle of Long Tan - 18/08/2016
- Cancellation of the 50th Anniversary Service at Long Tan - 17/08/2016
- Victory in the Pacific Day - 15/08/2016
- Joint media release - Government supports veterans and ADF personnel - 11/08/2016
- 50th anniversary of the end of the Indonesian Confrontation - 11/08/2016
- Military awards for Long Tan veterans - 10/08/2016