The Hon Dan Tehan MP
Dan Tehan was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans' Affairs, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of Anzac and Minister for Defence Materiel on 18 February 2016.
The Minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
From this web site you can access information in relation to the Minister's Department of Veterans' Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has called an election for 02 July 2016.
The Australian Public Service is now operating under Caretaker guidelines until the election process is completed.
During the caretaker period, speeches and media releases for the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs containing election material or political comment will not be posted on the DVA website. Only information pertaining to portfolio-related announcements and factual material and information on existing policies and programs will be published.
Information about Minister Tehan can be found on his personal website at - http://www.dantehan.com.au/
- Tribute to Australia’s Vietnam Veterans - 26/05/2016
- Australia commemorates Vietnam War veterans on 50th anniversary of Battle of Long Tan - 12/05/2016
- Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission Appointments - 07/05/2016
- Australian War Memorial Council Appointments - 07/05/2016
- Claims of cuts to veterans' hospitals are false - 04/05/2016
- Statement on Anzac Commemorations in Australia and Overseas - 4/05/2016
- Good luck to Australia's Invictus Games athletes - 4/05/2016
- Budget media release: Delivering on mental health and enhanced support for veterans - 3/05/2016