The Hon Stuart Robert MP
The Hon Stuart Robert MP was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs and the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC on 21 September 2015.
The minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
From this website you can access information in relation to the Minister’s Department of Veterans’ Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
- Melbourne hosts the Spirit of Anzac Centenary Experience - 07/02/2016
- Distinguished soldier supports veterans - 26/01/2016
- Veterans to benefit from latest round of community grants - 23/01/2016
- Minister to visit France, UK and USA - 16/01/2016
- Wollongong welcomes the Spirit of Anzac Centenary Experience - 11/01/2016
- Rio Tinto Anzac Centenary Public Fund donation honours Australian servicemen and women - 11/01/2016