Senator the Hon. Michael Ronaldson was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC and the Special Minister of State on 18 September 2013.
- Remarks at the Australian Memorial Service Lone Pine - 25/04/2015
- Australians unite to commemorate Anzac Day - 25/04/2015
- BHP Billiton supporting Anzac Centenary - 24/04/2015
- NAB provides major boost to Anzac Centenary Public Fund - 22/04/2015
- Letter to the Editor - Commemorating the Anzac Centenary - 22/04/2015