Senator the Hon. Michael Ronaldson was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC and the Special Minister of State on 18 September 2013.
- Cutting red tape for veterans and their families - 21/08/2014
- Grants fund veteran projects across Australia - 20/08/2014
- Transcript - Remarks at the Vietnam Veterans Day Remembrance Service, Canberra - 18/04/2014
- Greater access to health and wellbeing services for veterans and their families through Facebook - 18/08/2014
- Vietnam veterans remembered across Australia - 15/08/2014