The Hon Dan Tehan MP
Dan Tehan was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans' Affairs, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of Anzac and Minister for Defence Materiel on 18 February 2016.
Following the 2016 Federal election, Dan Tehan was re-appointed as Minister for Veterans’ Affairs and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC by the Prime Minister, the Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP.
Minister Tehan has also been appointed the Minister for Defence Personnel and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Cyber Security.
The Minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
From this web site you can access information in relation to the Minister's Department of Veterans' Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
- Honouring WWII Bomber Command veterans - 29/03/2017
- Government welcomes NMHC review into veterans’ mental health - 28/03/2017
- Seeking descendants of Indigenous ‘Diggers’ of the Australian Light Horse - 27/03/2017
- Veterans pensions set to increase - 27/03/2017
- Commemorations for centenary of the Battle of Polygon Wood - 27/03/2017
- Anzac Day resources for schools - 22/03/2017
- Government launches $2.1m program to support children of veterans with mental health issues - 22/03/2017
- DVA services for Townsville veterans ongoing - 21/03/2017
- Students investigate Australia's History - 21/03/2017
- Improving current provisions for veterans’ privacy - 17/03/2017
- Decision on Long Tan Cross site commemorations - 17/03/2017
- Veterans to benefit from improved mental health support - 14/03/2017
- Veterans’ Employment Industry Advisory Committee - 11/03/2017