The Hon Dan Tehan MP
Dan Tehan was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans' Affairs, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of Anzac and Minister for Defence Materiel on 18 February 2016.
Following the 2016 Federal election, Dan Tehan was re-appointed as Minister for Veterans’ Affairs and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC by the Prime Minister, the Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP.
Minister Tehan has also been appointed the Minister for Defence Personnel and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Cyber Security.
The Minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
From this web site you can access information in relation to the Minister's Department of Veterans' Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
- Anniversary of the Battle of Polygon Wood - 26/09/2016
- Appeals process simplified for veterans - 22/09/2016
- Increase to veteran pensions - 20/09/2016
- Addressing mefloquine concerns - 15/09/2016
- Government response to Senate Inquiry Report on mental health of ADF members and veterans - 15/09/2016
- Streamlined processing reduces red tape for veterans - 15/09/2016
- Honouring Australian peacekeepers - 14/09/2016
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 10/09/2016
- Battle for Australia Day - 07/09/2016
- Veterans’ grants build community connection - 06/09/2016