The Hon Dan Tehan MP
Dan Tehan was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans' Affairs, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of Anzac and Minister for Defence Materiel on 18 February 2016.
Following the 2016 Federal election, Dan Tehan was re-appointed as Minister for Veterans’ Affairs and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC by the Prime Minister, the Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP.
Minister Tehan has also been appointed the Minister for Defence Personnel and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Cyber Security.
The Minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
From this web site you can access information in relation to the Minister's Department of Veterans' Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
- Memorial service for 2/22nd Battalion / Lark Force - 15/01/2017
- The Spirit of Anzac Experience arrives in Bunbury - 11/01/2017
- Selection trials for Invictus Games 2017 - 09/01/2017
- Business backs Prime Minister’s Veterans’ Employment Program - 09/01/2017
- Support for veterans with drug and alcohol dependencies - 21/12/2016
- Commemorative grants fund 66 local community projects - 21/12/2016