The Hon Dan Tehan MP
Dan Tehan was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans' Affairs, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of Anzac and Minister for Defence Materiel on 18 February 2016.
The Minister is responsible for the operations of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
From this web site you can access information in relation to the Minister's Department of Veterans' Affairs responsibilities, the work of the department, the latest media releases and speeches, and information on how to contact the Minister.
- Commemorative Grants Fund Local Community Projects 30/04/2016
- Article ‘Remember a forgotten hero from Gallipoli’ by Dan Tehan, published in the Herald Sun, Monday 25 April 2016, page 21.
- Gallipoli Anzac Day Dawn Service Address -25/04/2016
- Australians commemorate Anzac Day and Centenary of the Western Front - 25/04/2016
- Tehan honoured to represent Australia at Gallipoli Dawn Service - 21/04/2016
- Funding to honour Australia's Vietnam veterans - 20/04/2016
- Australians Reunited - 17/04/2016
- Anzac Day arrangements on-track for Turkey and France - 15/04/2016
- Joint media release – Roundtable with Townsville's Ex-Service Organisations - 15/04/2016