Senator the Hon. Michael Ronaldson was sworn in as the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Centenary of ANZAC and the Special Minister of State on 18 September 2013.
- Expanding access to veteran mental health support in Sydney - 24/11/2014
- Major grants to commemorate wartime service - 19/11/2014
- Projects supporting our veterans receive funding - 17/11/2014
- Targeted service to veterans in Western Sydney - 14/11/2014
- War time reporters honoured in Major Commemorative Grants - 11/11/2014